Thursday, April 14, 2016

Man Card Love

Seriously I love my man cards!!! ... I have always been somewhat of a "Tom Boy", it has only been in recent years that I have finally accepted the tea party scene.  No, I am NOT talking politics...I mean sitting around with your friends, mom, grandmom, sister...whoever you are fortunate enough to be in the company of at that moment... eating those mini sandwhiches...well I am allergic to about everything but I do enjoy a Waldorf salad, when I can find someone who can prep one without killing me, just kidding, sort of hee hee.  Ok I digress, anyway, my point is I am not a "fru fru" kinda gal.  I intend no disrespect to anyone who loves frills, doilies, (they do slip into my work every now and again) and loads of pastels as I have many friends who have actually shown me how beautiful these things can be.  It is just not a style, at this point in my life I am willing to adopt.  Did I forget to mention, if you are still here with me, I have 4 adventurous boys, and a loving husband.  So keep watch for lots of blues, greens, and browns in my designs.... Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment