Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sympathy in the Night...



Ok so to all you creative people out there who have the ability to sit down and come up with these fanatastic ideas in your head ... and then crank out these beautiful ideas in seemingly a few minutes, I applaud you!  However,  with 4 boys aged 2-14 under my feet all day, that is NOT me!!! Yes, I do get sparks of self pronounced brilliance every now and again, usually when I am anywhere BUT near pen and paper to write or sketch it down and inevitably my brilliance is lost overnight.  This card is therefore case'd from the lovely stylings of Sandy Mathis.  Ever sit to recreate a beautiful card and realize you have NONE of the items you thought you had?!  Me too!!! So after much searching through my studio I was able to come up with something comparable...

I used Sahara Sand, Night of Navy and Whisper White Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
Night of Navy, Sahara Sand Stampin' Up! Ink
White detail embossing powder
Versamark Pad for the embossing powder
Close As A Memory, Simple Stripes (for the background stripes) and Eres Inolvidable (for the flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment