Thursday, September 21, 2017

Will you marry me? Comic book style!


I guess I am in the Wedding mentality... lol we have had a few friends getting married here as of late so it is definitely on the brain... I am not normally into the comic strip look but I couldn't pass up the chance to use the August Bloom Box in a different way!  I love the results!




Pink and grey definitely seems to be a popular combo as I have had many of you comment on Instagram about it...  For more information on the products used to create this fun card or to get your very own Bloom Box subscription delivered right to your door...  please click on a link below or go to funstampersjourney.com/ChantelsStampingStudio




For more information or to watch how I created this fun card check out the video below and please don't forget to like and subscribe to stay up to date when new videos are released!




Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel
Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment