Thursday, May 25, 2017

MOJO498

Good day everyone!  At least I hope it is for you all... I often talk about my 4 boys and how they are my world but I have to say that I reeeeeally cherish my crafting time too!  It's a time I get to put my worries aside and focus on nothing else going on around me but the work in front of me.  It is rare indeed that I get to create from my own mind as I am often relegated to C.A.S.E ing which I appreciate the crafting world understands, but in the quiet hours of this morning I was happy to design my own card.  There is nothing in the least special about these cards and to be perfectly honest I am quite sure there are probably one hundred more like them "out there," but I was happy because the thought came to me and I created it on my own without staring at a Pinterest photo in front of me... 😉
SO here it is in all it's simplicity my "Mojo Monday" card...and yes I AM aware it is thursday... but if there is a day I got to create I will link it to whatever day of the week I can!


























Goodies Used:

Stampin' Up!

The NEW Colorful Seasons Bundle Stamp & Die set item # 145348 on pg. 147 of the NEW Annual Catalog eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek   Super Excited!!!

Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack item # 144193 on pg. 187

1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst item # 144133 on pg. 198

Stitched Shapes Framelits item # 145372 on pg. 214

Basic Black Cardstock item # 121045 pg. 185

Many of you who know me know I can not leave my home often due to MCS.  However, I am always happy to help you place an order if you would like to contact me directly for these products or to get a NEW 2017 ANNUAL CATALOG!!! Can you tell I'm excited!! Yippppeeeee

Which card do you prefer the card with the crackled dsp or the card with the shaded dsp?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be in that chair LOL! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marisa! I wanna be in that chair too! lol

    ReplyDelete