Tuesday, March 7, 2017

#GDP077

Color Color Everywhere!  I loooove Color Challenges...I am always inspired but when I get to use my favorite colors then I just become down right giddy!  No seriously ask my husband!


This is the card I created for this week's challenge... 
Super excited to use Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso...



Images © Stampin' Up!

I chose to keep it pretty simple with some layering, basic inking, and creating a little more interest with tilting the focus image...

Happy Products I used were: 

Stampin' Up! Cardstock in: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Ink in Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach and 
for my FREE CHOICE color I used Sahara Sand
Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets Used Were: Country Livin' (love love love this set!) Gorgeous Grunge (belongs somehow, someway on every card IMHO) and I finally cracked open my Labeler Alphabet (yippee) 


Check out more inspiration from Global Design Project by clicking here



Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

4 comments:

  1. Chantel .. what a cute card we appreciate you playing along with Global Design Project this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel, this is a great card and such a fun use of the color challenge. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete