Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hello Sunshine!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You know I have always appreciated sunflowers but I have never really loved them...not like the way I love roses anyway... but maybe that is because I have only ever seen them up close a handful of times in my life... I have never really seen a huge field of sunflowers other than in the movies etc...

Why do YOU love sunflowers?  Is it their size? Smell? Color? Shape?  I would love to know what draws you to them...


I once was having an awful, terrible, no good kind of day...and my sweet husband had just finished cleaning up a catering event at work and was offered some of the center pieces... do you know he came out to me with not 1 but 2! of these beautiful center pieces!!!  I lost in and couldn't stop crying because of how generous his gesture was.... ever since then I associate sunflowers with the kindness he showed me on that day... THAT is why I now LOVE sunflowers...

Below you will see my old buddy Lorenzo... I seriously cannot get enough of this guy!!! He just makes me feel happy and inspired!






Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel
Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

Don't forget to hop on over to You Tube and check out my growing list of "How To" videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment