Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lo Siento...

So I have been playing with gold leaf foils and I have to say I think I have finally met my match in the crafting world... it has definitely been a challenge but I did find one technique that was easy and fun and I was happy with at the end and that was the technique I used on the card below...



What I did to create the gold leafing design was use fun stampers journey white liner tape...I simply layed the tape down across my card AFTER I had stamped my image and used pan pastels (check out my you tube video for more on using pan pastels) and then I proceeded to dump the gold leafs all over the exposed tape

I then pressed the gold foil leafing down and smooshed it into the tape as best I could and followed that up by using a stiffer paint brush to brush any excess off... this part was rather soothing for me and I loved seeing the design come to life!



If you would like to watch this technique in action check out the video below 😊




Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel
Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment