Wednesday, March 1, 2017

#GDP076


Welcome to another week of MY Global Design Challenge attempt! LOL



Images © Stampin' Up!
Photo and Card Design by Me! 😉

This week's challenge is a case and another new type of challenge for me...we can Copy And Selectively Edit or (CASE) any part of the designer's card.  I chose to work with her colors as I am NOT a Red fan... I am a blue and green girl all the way... as I continued I had different ideas come to me but I also try and personally challenge myself to use either new sets...or sets that I bought a time ago but are still new because I haven't had the time to play with them yet... Here is the talented Kylie's card below that we were encouraged to case...



The below supplies are what I used to create this card today...

Supplies:  All Stampin' Up! products...They are THE best!!!

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Real Red
Stamp Set: Paisleys & Posies
Embossing Folder:  Softly Falling
Embellishments:  Linen Thread

All of these items can be found using the search bar after going to Stampinup.com and if you so choose to enter me as your demonstrator  under "Find a Demonstrator," I would be greatly honored to be of service to you!



Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Chantel! I love what you have done with this. The embossing on the card is such a great way to add some texture too. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week! We love you playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kylie I had great inspiration! 😉

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card Chantel! Thanks for sharing your talent with Global Design Project this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for allowing me to join in! Can't wait to do more!

      Delete