Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Taco Tuesday!



Images © Stampin' Up!
Photo and Card Design by Me! 😉

Ok I sooo stinking love this card!  I am looking at creating a few cards to sell maybe at our local Mexican Restaurant... I made this card a few months ago with our special preorder...seriously again can I say HOW EXCITED i am about this set Custom Tee that is in the current Occasions Catalog
 pg. 30!  I have never been so inspired as I have with this set because of all the endless possibilities I see!  It so goes to show that we each are inspired by such different things...and apparently T-Shirts is my thing! Whoda thunk?  

To create the Mexican inspired woman's shirt I used the Delicate Details border stamps (pg.9 of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure) on both the neck line and the shirt sleeves.  The taco and saying on the man's shirt comes from the Tasty Trucks set on pg.12 of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!!!  How cute!  When you purcase $50 in product (prior to S&H and tax) you get to pick 1 item out of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for FREE!  Yippee my favorite time of year!!!

To get your own FREE Sale-A-Bration Brochure please contact me and I will be most happy to help you reach your goal in getting your very own Sale-A-Bration item!

Don't wait this special sale ends on March 31, 2017!!!


Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment