Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Be still my heart...




So I've heard that saying "Be still my heart," before but I never remember quite what it means until my husband randomly walks into my studio and says, "Hey, can I make a card?"  (looooong swoon and pause for dramatic effect)  "Why of course!!! Sit right down and let's get you started..."  Tee hee my heart soars every time I think of it!  My husband received a card from my parents recently and was so touched he wanted to send one back instead of just calling them on the phone.... (I could faint!) Isn't he the sweetest?  Reminds me of when the girls used to swoon over elvis and the beatles.... aaaaaand now I have Beatles songs rambling around up there... lol  So yes I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but yes as I was asked recently I do use other products out there ...(gasp! oh the horror.)  Yes! I'll admit it but if you read through my other posts I will say it time and time again...Stampin' Up! has THE BEST quality products so I rarely if ever will use any other paper than Stampin' Up! cardstock or adhesive...it's just not worth the effort and hassle to buy elsewhere and then pay for it later when it all is a big mess!  Forget it!!! Stampin' Up! all the way...but on occasion I do love some other designs not currently available and above my husband used a mish mash of a few companies....  

Stampin' Up' for the "you always do for others and thanks so much along with the little "sending love" stamps

Everything else is Stampin' Up! the linen thread, the ink, the cardstock and the adhesive...just love me some SU!

Fun Stampers Journey who my lovely friend Cathy is a Journey Coach for... has the cute cactus which my husband chose for this card...

So my thought for the day.... create! anything, everything, something!  You CAN do it!!! 
He started and finished this design completely on his own....so proud.... "Be still my heart!"


Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment