Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bermuda Coffee Girl




Images © Stampin' Up!
Images © Penny Black

So I am still new to all this Blogging stuff ... I know I keep saying that but ...come on' reeeeeally... I have a lot of respect for all you full time bloggers out there!  I'm working on it...but having once considered myself a "techy" and someone who used to be sought after for help all things computer...After all the Y2K years lolol I've given up and relished in the simple life of relative ignorance... So ...I guess it's time to get back to it!

I just looooooove this girl!  I combined Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White and Bermuda Bay Cardstock, with the cute saying from the ever popular "Something to Say" stamp set to create today's card!  Super simple ...easy peasy!
I also used the Coffee set from Penny Black and my all time favorites...Copic Markers... I still am holding out a desperate hope that Stampin' Up! WILL at some point be able to bring back their own blendabilities markers...I do often dream of them....

How about you?  What have you been working on today? I would love to hear about it!

Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment