Saturday, February 11, 2017

#GDP073






Whew! This was DEFINITELY a challange for me!!!  I have not been terribly fond of Emeral Envy so I loooooved being pushed out of my comfort zone and am ecstatic with my little creation.... It's bold and bright, yet simple and gets the message across!  I used all Stampin' Up! products right down to my most favorite tool on the planet my Aqua Painters!!!!  I also whipped out my sequins which I have struggled to remember to use ...I am a perfectionist!  So that said...if I am creating my own original work I also challange myself not to look at anything else including Pinterest ....eeeeeeek for ideas!  For me this is Suuuuuuuper hard because I generally have a puppy and 4 boys to attend to so quiet design time is almost completely unheard of!  I know I pulled out of my memory bank somewhat the placement for those sequins but ....what's the rule?   All you designers out there, how do YOU decide how many sequins to use and how to place them on YOUR projects?  I have heard of the triangle rule and the rule of odds...past that... I got nothing.... care to share?

Thanks for stampin by today....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment