Thursday, June 8, 2017

I did it! I did it! Oh yea yea yea...


Got that song stuck in your head now?  Tee hee... Anyone who is ever around kids might know what song that's from.  Anywho...I am soooooooo excited!!!!!! From day 1 I saw the new catalog I IMMEDIATELY knew what I would be doing with the "A Little Wild" stamp set!!!! I wanted to make a "spinner" card.  I have seen them here and there being done by other companies and I thought...I wonder if Stampin' Up! will come out with a front and back stamp that I could do this with!  Then they did!!!! Yipppeeeeeee  I am sure I will not be the only one to think of this but again YAY for small ideas invented in my own head!!! lolol This card is original to me so I would love if you would please direct others here for more info as well!  Without further ado... My bear spinner card!




I used the NEW "A little Wild" Stamp Bundle item # 145328 on pg. 108 of the New 2017-2018 Annual Catalog!

I also used the new background stamp "Tree Rings"  # 143964
For cardstock I used the returning in color Sweet Sugarplum # 141418
and the NEW Lemon Lime Twist!!! I am in LOVE with this color # 144245
I also used the Layering Circles Framelits on pg 214 Item # 141705
aaaaaaand RIBBON who doesn't love ribbon!  Lemon Lime Twist # 144135
I stamped everything in Early Espresso and Crumb Cake and used the returning gold metallic thread on pg 198 for the spinner cord.

I would sooooo love to hear some feedback on my creation.... So what did you think? Like the colors? Design? Spinning fun?

If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would very much like to assist you on your creative journey...contact me today!

Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel
Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment