Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sup

As I am finally learning and I think possibly retaining all this blogging stuff ... I am making an effort to post 2 times a week... on Tuesdays and Thursdays... Why those days? Well... why not? I mean what do Tuesday and Thursday get? Nothing...  There is Manic Monday, and Humpday Wednesday and TGIF Friday... but what about Tuesdays and Thursdays I felt bad for them...   ok ok I ramble on... Today I am presenting you with another Tim Holtz Hipster art piece... I just love it!


Images © Stamper’s Anonymous


This card makes me think of a sullen teenager... I would know I have 2 of them lol

I also used Stampin' Up! inks with an acrylic block and water to create the background and Fun Stampers Journey Silver Silks Love!  I had some leftover twine that I think was Stampin' Up! like 10 years ago lol.  Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment