Monday, June 19, 2017

You Move Me!



Here it is the super cute, interactive card you have been waiting for from the NEW 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog!  
Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee
 You guys know now if you've been following my blog about all the males in my house!  What do guys like more than anything? To touch stuff!!!  Buttons, knobs, do dads if it moves they like it! I was tickled pink (that set coming at a later date 😉) when my 13 yr old stood over my shoulder and said "Wow That's REEEEEALLY COOL!"  I mean hey! if it can impress a 13yr old male then I am sure you are going to be delighted!




Supplies Used: 

Cardstock:  Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Stamps: You Move Me Bundle
Dies: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and the New Lemon Lime Twist!
Ribbon: Lemon Lime Twist

Check out my video below... I  WILL learn embedding someday! LOL


Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment