Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Love is in the Air...

I recently had the wonderful privilege of attending the wedding of a very beautiful couple!  I have only been 2 about 6 weddings in my entire life and 2 of them were mine! ha ha  So this was a dream! I wanted to create a card worthy of the beauty this couple displays so be forewarned this is a photo heavy post... I'm late in getting this up here... pft life! But a lot of these products are now in your closets, studios, under beds etc... lol pull them out and create something fun!


Images © Stampin’ Up!



Images © Stampin’ Up!

Images © Stampin’ Up!

Front of the Box envelope


Back of the Box envelope



Interior before i added shaker elements


I didn't like how the white from the adhesive foam tape was showing so strongly so...



  ... I thought I have never seen this done before but there are people far more brilliant than me on this planet, (it would be nice to think I came up with something new though lol)... I digress, I thought why not use my Stampin' Up! markers to color the interior and exterior of the white foam!!!  I looove how it came out!  The foam tape blended in seamlessly with the paper now instead of standing out like a sore thumb!!!


 Images © Stampin’ Up!



Images © Stampin’ Up!

Before I finished I added the passport sized engagement photo of the couple to the center of the heart inside so now the photo shines beautifully under the shaker element!!! 

It is sooooo rare that I can be sooo tickled with my work as I know we all feed off of each other but I felt I had come up with something that was complete and I am always tickled when I didn't have to stare at pinterest for 5 hours to C.A.S.E someone else's design!

I hope you enjoyed my little coloring tidbit... Please leave me a note and let me know if this was a new idea for you... 

Check out my store for products that can be used to create a card similar to this one...

Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment