Thursday, June 8, 2017

To all the parents out there...



Today's post is dedicated to a special boy in my life... My son, Javier!  Javier is a special, young man.  Bright, funny, eager to please and kind.  He is one of the kindest people I know actually. Here's the thing Javier is my step son, but that is language I don't like to use... because I may not have given birth to this boy, but he is my son in my heart and always will be... So as soon as I saw this beautiful stamp set and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. I just knew I had to have it.  Without getting overly involved in my personal life or that of my son's, suffice it to say he is not living with us currently. For the first time in almost 6 years he is living elsewhere and it is heart breaking!  So today I want to give a shout out to ALL you parents out there!  Whether you are adoptive, foster, biological, step etc... if you are fighting on behalf of your child and sincerely for what is BEST for THEM not YOU (because let's face it THAT can be the reeeeeally hard part) I commend you! Parenting is HARD but the rewards are endless!!!  


Images © Unity

Here I used "Heartfelt Cuddles" set from Unity Stamp Co. coupled with Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Whisper White and Soft Sky.  I also used Stampin' Up!'s brand NEW marker in Berry Burst! to do the hearts on the sentiment!  LOVE THE NEW COLORS!!! 


I also used Copics (seriously these things are A MAZing!) If you would like to know the copic #'s send me a comment below and I will be happy to update!

Lastly, I used Fun Stampers Journey silks in Silver and Electric Lime!!! Check out my wonderful friend Cathy's site to get hooked up with cool FSJ product! http://funstampersjourney.com/cathycutspaper

That's it for me today fellow stampers...

Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment