Thursday, August 10, 2017

Family Chaos ... find the LOVE!

Ok, almost everyone out there has family of some sort... those who don't have any human ties might have friends or even pets to find comfort and companionship.  Let's admit it tho!  Family life can be tough!  When the new Fun Stampers Journey Catalog came out I was beyond excited to see this super cute stamp.  If you have followed me at all... I talk often of my house full of 4 boys...even the dog is a boy!  Sheesh talk about outnumbered!

To all the families out there never stop fighting to keep the LOVE!



Dimensions:

There really is NOT much to this card that is why it is a great beginners card!

Green Olive Card Base
Whip Cream Card Stock: 1 sheet as you will be die cutting the flowers and fussy cutting around the stamped image

Yup that's really it no dimensions here to give I guess! lol

Check out the product links below to learn more about the rest of the fun goodies I used and feel free to leave questions or comments below!  I would LOVE to hear from you!




Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!


Don't forget to hop on over to You Tube and check out my growing list of "How To" videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment