Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lorenzo Llama goes to Mexico! 3

Hello again stamping friends!

I will be starting a video series entitled "Where in the World is Lorenzo Llama" on my You Tube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQtthu8d4bHRS2oT4jjSOw/videos  I am hoping to do a monthly video so keep watch for where Lorenzo ends up next.  Why am I doing this particular series?  Well Lorenzo my name for this super adorable Llama pairs well with sooooo many stamp sets!!!   I am hoping that if you already have any of these sets in your stash you can be inspired to incorporate other Fun Stampers Journey stamp sets and maximize the use out of each of your purchases!!!

So today Lorenzo decided to visit our southern neighbors in Mexico to begin his trek around the world!  I tried to use bright, bold colors, the colors I have seen on the few occasions I have actually gotten to travel to Mexico.




Click on one of the products below for more information.
Don't forget to check back often for the video link and instructions on making this super cute card!


Please leave me a comment and say hello 😊

Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel


Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment