Thursday, August 3, 2017

Lorenzo Llama and friends visit the forest...


I LOVE how this card came out!!! I also will be featuring a video on my YouTube page as to how I created the background using our Fun Stampers Journey Gel Press!!!   It was super easy to do I can't wait to create more!  The sentiments from the Creature Comforts stamp and die set are endearing as well!!!  Please leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite aspect of this card is... then head on over to my website:



for your chance to purchase these fun products or click on any of the linked product images below.  

Happy Stamping!



I used the Fun Stampers Journey Gel Press and the layered dies to create the background image if you would like to see a video leave me a comment in the comment section and I would be more than happy to share this technique!



Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment