Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Your mean the world to me...

No really!  You do!  I don't care if I have 1 or 1 million, every reader is special to me because you have taken precious time out of your day to spend a few moments with me and I really sincerely appreciate it!  

That said I have a super quick, super simple card today!

I saw a video done by Richard Garay, the co-founder of Fun Stamper's Journey and I wanted to try his technique.  I was a little wary at first but llama tell ya! it was easy peasy, lemon squeezy!



I used my gel press, brayer, a few ink pads and a simple card front to create this super cute card!



Inside I shared a simple sentiment, which allowed the front of the card to remain the focus of this card.  I also was able to create 2 cards out of this 1 technique!  Check back on Thursday to see the other fun card I created!  I listed the items below and am working on a You Tube video for this fun card so you all can see the technique and how it is created specifically.  I would love to hear from you!  Do you like watching videos or prefer photo tutorials? 



Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

Don't forget to hop on over to You Tube and check out my growing list of "How To" videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment