Friday, August 4, 2017

OPPORTUNITY AWAITS with Fun Stampers Journey!!!


Oh my goodness you guys!!!!!  The most A MAZING opportunity is being presented to you for FREE by Richard Garay, Fun Stampers Journey co-founder, himself!!!!  This is super time sensitive so please please share with anyone you know who might be interested!!!!

The first 50 registrants will receive a FREE Bloom Box!  What's a Bloom Box?  It's a monthly stamp kit with all the instructions you need to complete the project along with a complete Full Size! Stamp set!!!  It's an A Mazing value!





No events near you?  RG and crew are set to be making their way around the country!!! Please check back often for updates!

Want to learn more about FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY and their A Mazing products, Incredible customer service, Phenomenal support and communication and Super low minimums?  Please visit my site below to learn more!



I would sincerely appreciate it if you would please list me Chantel Figueroa, Coach #9513 as YOUR referring Journey Coach and let me BE AMAZING for YOU!  I would love to help you along on your own JOURNEY!  That said if there is someone closer to you, or who you think might be a better match for YOUR personal journey I encourage you to be sure to refer them. 😊


Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment