Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Keep On Moving...


Today I wanted to feature and easy, peasy beginners card!  I love how simple this card is and it can be created using most of the items you would get in you Journey Starter Kit if you chose to purchase the starter kit as a hobby or business coach or just to get the super savings deal!  Also the "Hit the Road" stamp set is an available choice in the starter kit, yippeee!!!!

For more info on the starter kit click here  ↓ http://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/chantelsstampingstudio/tabs/join-my-team.aspx

Ok now to the real stuff... I love this beginners card because it was lots of stamping that did not require me to be precise.  I only needed 2, yup 2 ink colors!  I also only needed 2 colors of Card Stock, Whip Cream and Black Licorice!  Easy peasy!

Dimensions:

Whip Cream CS:  3/4" x 3"  ( Here I stamped in Black the "Keep On Moving sentiment"
Black Licorice CS :  1" x 3 1/4" ( I layered the Whip Cream sentiment on top using my adhesive runner)

Whip Cream CS: Card Base sized :  4" x  5 1/4"  ( Here I stamped the "one way" signs upside down in the limeade splash (you could use whatever color you want here) and then right side up in the Black Licorice)

Whip Cream CS :  Scrap Paper - I stamped the truck in Black Licorice and then "fussy cut" it out using our marvelous Pro Detail Shears!
Black Licorice CS :  Scrap Paper -  I layered my newly cut out truck onto the Black CS using my craft glue so I could get a nice seal all the way around the truck...then I fussy cut around the truck again leaving about a 1/4" border

Adhere all pieces to your Black Licorice card base and MAIL/GIVE away to someone you love!!!





Not interested in joining?  No worries I wasn't either for the first year 😜
Click on the product links below to head on over to my shop and check out all the fun goodies I used to create this card!


Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

Don't forget to hop on over to You Tube and check out my growing list of "How To" videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQtthu8d4bHRS2oT4jjSOw


No comments:

Post a Comment