Thursday, August 31, 2017

You color my world....


So I posted on Tuesday about how special you all are... and today I was looking at my card and thinking just how colorful our world really is... pretty cool!


This card was created using the technique I briefly discussed on Tuesday.  It is a technique where you...
1. Stamp your ink pads across your gel press... (do not allow your inks to touch!)
2. Use your brayer to roll back and forth and slightly side to side to blend your inks softly
3. Next ink up your world map stamp using the clear pigment ink
4. Stamp your image down onto the gel press over your freshly blended ink
5. Remove your stamp and take it DIRECTLY to your whip cream card front and stamp!  (The stamp will have lifted the color OFF the gel press allowing you to stamp immediately! Super cool right!?)
NOTE: This is how the card posted on Tuesday was created!
6. If you look closely at your gel press, you will see spot you stamped your world map...next take your card front (I prefer 4" x 5 1/4" myself) and lay your card front directly over the image
7. TIP: If you don't want to get too inky, use a sheet of thin copy paper and lay it now over top of your card front which should still be on your gel press!
8. Rub across the back of your card front being sure to rub along all the edges and corners
9. Remove your card front now and check out your super cool impression!!!! Awesome Sauce!
10.  Complete the rest of your card - I traced my sentiment onto my card stock in pencil, stamped it and then cut around the image I had traced to get this fun shape!

What do you think? Did you try it? I would love to hear all about it!!!



Thanks for Stampin by....

Chantel
Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

Don't forget to hop on over to You Tube and check out my growing list of "How To" videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment