Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sweeter Than Honey...


...on a stick.... hee hee who knows the song?  I can't read this sentiment without being happy... This card is the very first complete Fun Stampers Journey card I have created and posted for everyone... I was super limited in my supplies as I was awaiting my new Journey Star Starter Kit to arrive 😊😊😊 more info on this starter kit here   ⇓⇓ ⇓  http://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/chantelsstampingstudio/tabs/join-my-team.aspx

but that is why I thought that this would be a great challenge and an even better beginner card as we are often limited in our supplies when first starting out...

How about you I would love to hear if you are a beginner, intermediate, or advance stamper in the comment section below.




The gold silk splatter in the background behind the honey bee gave just enough texture and dimension without being overwhelming... at least that's my thought lol.   What do you like about this card I would love it if you left me a comment below!



Thanks for stampin by....

Chantel

Now it's YOUR turn!
I hope I've inspired you to go CREATE something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment